Prostate cancer and urological cancers.
Special clinical interests
Prostate radiotherapy treatment, Prostate brachytherapy treatment and urological malignancies.
Urological malignancies and Paediatric Oncology.
- Fellow of The Royal College of Radiologists.
- Member of The Royal College of Physicians.
- British Uro-Oncology Group.
- International Paediatric Oncology Group.
- Children’s Cancer and Leukaemia Group.
Current NHS post
Queen Elizabeth UHB NHS Trust.
Profile of Dr Ford
Dr Ford is a Consultant Oncologist who practises across the Midlands with clinics at Good Hope Hospital, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital City Hospital and Birmingham Children's Hospital.
Dr Ford's areas of expertise are all aspects of urological Oncology Paediatric and upper gastro internal tract malignancies. He is the clinical lead for the Birmingham Cancer Research Network and is a clinical lead for radiotherapy in the area, two areas which he is heavily involved with and passionate about developing.