Breast cancer and gynaecological cancers and urological cancers
Special clinical interests
Treatment of gynaecological, breast and urological malignancies.
Development of new treatments for above malignancies by participating in national and international studies.
- Member of British Gynaecological Cancer Society.
- Member of British Uro-oncology Cancer group (B.U.G.).
- Member of the British Medical Association.
Current NHS Posts
- Consultant clinical oncologist, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Two clinics held at St. Richard's Hospital, Chichester each week.
Profile of Ghassan Khoury
Consultant oncologist with special interest in the treatment of gynaecological, breast and urological malignancies. Educational supervisor in oncology for Portsmouth Hospitals and the Wessex Deanary. Elected member of the Council of the Royal College of Radiologists. Oncology representative on the Medical Advisory Committee of the Spire Hospital, Havant, Hampshire. Chair of local cancer charity.