Breast, Head and Neck
Current NHS post
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Royal College of Radiologists.
- Bachelor of Medicine, University of Southampton.
- MRCP, Royal College of Physicians.
- FRCR, Royal College of Radiologists.
Katy Bradley is a consultant clinical oncologist. Having training locally in Wessex, she then supplemented her UK training with a research/clinical fellowship in Vancouver, Canada (2010-1011). While there, she embraced advanced radiotherapy techniques which she now uses routinely in her UK practice.
Katy is passionate about delivering the best possible care to her patients and improving medical understanding of the best ways to treat cancer. Her research role is as principal investigator for local participation in radiotherapy clinical trials.
Phone: 07752 258704
Fax: 023 9220 6024