Lymphoma, myeloma, leukaemia and haematological cancers
Current NHS post
Consultant Haematologist and Director for Cancer Services, Milton Keynes NHS Foundation Trust.
- Myelodysplastics Syndrome (MDS).
- Myeloprolifeative disorders (MPDs).
Dr Dungarwalla has published research in various publications. His areas of interest include:
- Advanced refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Autoimmune neutropenia and pure red cell aplasia.
- Prothchronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
- Prolymphocytic leukaemias of B and T cell subtype.
- Splenic marginal zone lymphoma (SMZL).
Royal College of Pathologists.
Profile of Dr Dungarwalla
Dr Dungarwalla is a haematology specialist and the Clinical Director for Cancer Services at Milton Keynes NHS Foundation Trust. He specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of blood disorders.
Dr Dungarwalla qualified in Medicine from Imperial College School of Medicine graduating with Honours in 2000. He trained in Internal Medicine and subsequently completed his specialist training in Haematology at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London.
You can visit Dr Dungarwalla’s own website here moez.dungarwalla.co.uk .