Head and neck cancers and colon cancer
Special clinical interests
IMRT and IGRT in head and neck cancers, skull-based tumours and colorectal cancers.
Improving functional outcomes in head and neck cancers.
- Royal College of Radiologists.
- Royal College of Physicians.
- Medical Protection Society.
- British Medical Association.
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists.
- European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology.
Current NHS post
Consultant Clinical Oncologist, University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust.
Profile of Dr Ramkumar
Dr Ramkumar trained in India as a radiation oncologist from 1994 – 1997. He then trained as Specialist Registrar in Wessex Clinical Oncology Rotation 2004-2009 and obtained Certificate of Completion of Training Fellowship in IMRT & IGRT at Royal Marsden Hospital in 2009.