Prostate cancer, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, colon cancer and haematological cancers.
Image-guided radiotherapy, functional imaging for prostate cancer, cyberknife, and HDR prostate brachytherapy, novel agents for advanced prostate and bowel cancer.
- British Breast Group.
- British Gynaecological Cancer Group.
- ASCO American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- EORTC Breast and Gynaecological Cancer Groups.
- Scottish Gynaecological Cancer Group.
Current NHS posts
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists.
Profile of Dr Mangar
Dr Mangar has trained in all aspects of clinical oncology, including radiotherapy and chemotherapy, specialising in the delivery of highly conformal image - guided radiotherapy using state of the art techniques such as Intensity Modulated radiotherapy for pelvic tumours and high dose rate brachytherapy for prostate cancers.
For chemotherapy, he has research interests in developing treatments for prostate, bladder and colorectal cancers and exploring new chemoradiotherapy regimes for lung cancer.