Take positive action towards your employees health
By investing in a corporate breast screening service as part of your employee benefits programme, your business has the opportunity to take positive action towards ensuring a healthy workforce.
Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women in the UK.
1 in 8 women will get breast cancer in their lifetime, rising to 1 in 7 by 2024.
Survival rates are significantly improving, which can be attributed to early diagnosis, medical advances in treatment, better education and individuals being more breast aware.
Why choose breast screening
In the UK women are invited to join the NHS breast screening programme from 50 years old, however an early diagnosis could lead to a better outcome and many would opt for supplementary screening at an earlier age to allay concerns and offer peace of mind.
Depending on the desired level of employee benefit, bespoke programs can be offered which include basic screening digital mammograms. We also offer workplace educational sessions focussing on breast health and self-examination as well as advice around signs and symptoms and lifestyle factors.
- Access to state-of-the-art private health facilities and experienced breast health specialists.
- Bespoke programme offering, depending on the desired level of employee benefit including basic screening digital mammogram, breast care education, breast care nurse; and access to further tests and diagnostics.
- Workplace education sessions, advice and supporting information.
- Communications support including materials for use on corporate intranets, posters, banners and guides.
- Dedicated GenesisCare screening co-ordinator and administration support.
- A co-branding service is also available.
GenesisCare Breast Screening is suitable for businesses of all sizes that want to enhance the benefits they offer to their employees.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can develop a breast screening service for your employees.
T: 01908 448 200