Urological cancers and skin cancer
Special clinical interests
Urological cancers, skin cancers and radiotherapy for haematological malignancies.
Image-guided and adaptive radiotherapy.
- Member of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow.
- Member of Medical Defence Union.
- Member of British Medical Association.
Current NHS appointment
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham.
- Visiting Oncologist at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital.
Profile of Dr Anjali Zarkar
After her medical qualification, she received her postgraduate degree from Mumbai university in 1996. She did her specialist clinical oncology training in Liverpool and West Midlands.
She has been appointed as a consultant clinical oncologist at University hospital Birmingham in 2006. She is the visiting clinical oncologist at Birmingham heartlands hospital. She is an honorary senior clinical lecturer at the Birmingham University. She is a principal investigator for many national and international clinical trials.