Special clinical interests
Breast cancer, lung cancer
- Novel chemotherapy and biological agents.
- Advanced radiotherapy techniques (stereotactic radiotherapy for lung cancer)
Current NHS trust
- Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells Trust:
- Oncology Consultant at Kent Oncology Centre, Maidstone Hospital
Year of first medical qualification
current professional memberships
- Royal College of Radiologists
- European Society for Medical Oncology
- European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- British Medical Association
Private secretary: Laura Hollick
Tel: 01732 207 003
Dr Hadaki is an oncology consultant with a special interest in breast cancer and lung cancer.
He undertook his oncology training at Addenbrook’s Teaching Hospital which has a strong affiliation with the University of Cambridge. He has also gained valuable experience in chemotherapy and radiotherapy during his honorary contract with the oncology department at University College London Hospital.
Dr Hadaki regularly attends the Advanced Breast Conference and the British Thoracic Oncology Group conference to keep his knowledge and expertise up to date. He regularly audits his practice and is on the specialist GMC register as an accredited consultant oncologist.